Friday 11 October 2019

"The present political necessity ought to be of no concern for the economic scientist; the chief task of the economic theorist or political philosopher should be to operate on public opinion to make politically possible [in the future] what may be politically impossible today." #QotD


"The present political necessity ought to be of no concern for the economic scientist. I strongly feel, as I will not cease repeating, that the chief task of the economic theorist or political philosopher should be to operate on public opinion to make politically possible [in the future] what may be politically impossible today."
          ~ F.A. Hayek
.

1 comment:

SB said...

Hi Peter

I am the editor of a new NZ website called The BFD and I would like to ask you something.
My contact e-mail is sb at the bfd.co.nz I would contact you directly but I don't have your e-mail address :)

Kind regards
SB