Wednesday 16 May 2018

Tweet of the day: "Seeing Jews & Muslims fighting over the shittiest piece of land on Earth makes me realize how privileged I am here in Canada."



"Seeing Jews & Muslims fighting over the shittiest piece of land on Earth makes me realize how privileged I am here in Canada. When you don’t have a hard-on for divinely sanctioned real estate allotment, the world is so much more beautiful. Burn your holy books & open your eyes."
Ali A. Rizvi, author of The Atheist Muslim: A Journey From Religion to Reason

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you are backed into a corner with enemies at every turn maybe a shitty piece of land you can defend (and the supposed divine allotment is a red herring) is better than no land at all.

3:16

Richard Wiig said...

I don’t think Jews are fighting over a shitty piece of land. They fighting for their lives. For their right to live free and unmolested.