Best of NOT PC, 13-20 June
Here's your chance to catch up on what readers considered was the best of NOT PC this week, as measured by how many showed up to read these posts. Catch up now if you missed out the first time round ...
- Some pics from Fieldays - photos of the Libz crew and Libz' neighbours at Fieldays. We were hard at work ... our National Party neighbours less so.
- On fuel prices - a great idea for a protest: stand outside petrol stations advertising this information to motorists.
- Where the 'New Atheists' get it wrong - the assault by the New Atheists on religion has been splendid to watch, but incompletely conceived. Here's a few things they missed.
- Anyone for a drive across Israel? - It's smaller than you think, you know.
- Curing South Auckland - six steps to curing the mire.
- Why can't the bastards just leave us alone - the latest bad idea is the very symbol of bad ideas.
- Honest Badges-- since the Ministry of Education think that wet odes to patronising racism will cure the ills that the state's factory schools have engendered, Elijah Lineberry has a more honest set ...
- What moves history? - Do you know?
Oh, and check out this week's Objectivist blog carnival over at The Crucible & Column. Enjoy!