[Hat tip for the news, Paula at Ultrablog]
Hah! Time for some sheep jokes about Americans, the dirty buggers.
- A Canadian bloke was walking down the street in Michigan when he saw a farmer going hammers and tongs on a sheep. The Canack yelled out, "Hey mate, in Canada we shear our sheep." The Seppo* turned around and said, "Piss off mate, I'm sharing none of this."
- Q: What do you call safe sex in Michigan?
A:Marking an 'X' on the sheep that kick.
- 'A Michigan Nursery Rhyme'
Mary had a little sheep
With the sheep she went to sleep
The sheep turned out to be a ram...
Mary Had A Little Lamb.
- A Canadian farmer and a Man From Michigan were walking out in the field one day and they spotted a sheep tangled in the wire fence.. "Wow!" said the Canack. "I wish that was a woman all tangled up in that there fence." Said the Man From Michigan, "I just wish it was dark!"
- An American walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm and says: "Darling, this is the pig I have sex with when you have a headache." His girlfriend is lying in bed and replies, "I think you'll find that's a sheep, you idiot." The man says, "I think you'll find that I wasn't talking to you."
- Q: What do you call four sheep tied to a lampost in Donegal
A: An Irish leisure centre
- Q: What do you call an Irishman with a sheep under his arm?
A: A pimp.
- Q: What do you call an Irishman with sheep under one arm, and a goat under the other? A: A bisexual.
---------------------------*Seppo: rhyming slang. 'Seppo' = septic tank = Yank