Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Daniel Hannan: EFTA 4 UK


MEP Daniel Hannan has just worked hard to get himself fired. Here he explains that Europe needs free trade, not the EU – and Britain can join with those states who already agree.


NB:And this morning he clarifies:

Three times now I have had it put to me by TV interviewers that I have changed my position on immigration or somehow backtracked. For the record, I said the same thing throughout the campaign, reiterating the position set out in my book Why Vote Leave: Taking back control of our borders does't mean ending all immigration. Outside Remainers' imagination, it never did.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, this few minutes goes into the history of best speeches.


1. Commenters are welcome and invited.
2. All comments are moderated. Off-topic grandstanding, spam, and gibberish will be ignored. Tu quoque will be moderated.
3. Read the post before you comment. Challenge facts, but don't simply ignore them.
4. Use a name. If it's important enough to say, it's important enough to put a name to.
5. Above all: Act with honour. Say what you mean, and mean what you say.