So, would you vote for a party with these policies?
- Strip from legislation all references to the Treaty of Waitangi and its recently invented “principles.”
- Abolish all race based seats and positions in central and local government.
- Abolish the Waitangi Tribunal.
- Ensure that no individual or group has preferment in legislation or funding on grounds of ethnicity.
- Ensure that there is no constitutional change without the support of three quarters of those voting in a referendum.
- End the official state promotion and enforcement of divisive bi-culturalism.
- Repeal the current foreshore and seabed legislation.
- Withdraw New Zealand from the U.N. Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples.
- Why not celebrate One-Law-For-All Day instead?
- Superseding the Treaty with something objective called "good law"
- Education & the Racist Road to Barbarism - George Reisman
- Do you have a people?
- Property Rights: A Gift to Maori New Zealand
- Waitangi? It imposed no such obligation
- Hone rewrites the Treaty