Sunday 12 June 2011

(I'm) Stranded

'm) I've been stranded in Melbourne by a Chilean volcano--out of which circumstances someone far better than I could surely conjure some sort of poetry, but I can only post briefly to excuse myself from blogging for another day. Or until the volcano and its ash blow themselves out, and I can get closer to the blogging equipment I'm beginning to think I should have brought with me.

So in the meantime: Go the Cats!

And here's The Saints from 1977, from another Australian town, with the best single from this and every other week (as somebody knowledgable once said).

3 comments:

Andrew B said...

You must be bl00dy stoked with a 5-point, come-from-behind win. And you got to see it!

Anonymous said...

Still stuck in Australia, Peter?, if you get bored, check out Cameron Slater's latest adventures..

B whitehead said...

oop's the, the post above was mine.