Sunday, June 12, 2011

(I'm) Stranded

'm) I've been stranded in Melbourne by a Chilean volcano--out of which circumstances someone far better than I could surely conjure some sort of poetry, but I can only post briefly to excuse myself from blogging for another day. Or until the volcano and its ash blow themselves out, and I can get closer to the blogging equipment I'm beginning to think I should have brought with me.

So in the meantime: Go the Cats!

And here's The Saints from 1977, from another Australian town, with the best single from this and every other week (as somebody knowledgable once said).

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew B said...

You must be bl00dy stoked with a 5-point, come-from-behind win. And you got to see it!

6/13/2011 12:13:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still stuck in Australia, Peter?, if you get bored, check out Cameron Slater's latest adventures..

6/15/2011 09:50:00 am  
Anonymous B whitehead said...

oop's the, the post above was mine.

6/15/2011 01:32:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Respond with a polite and intelligent comment. (Both will be applauded.)

Say what you mean, and mean what you say. (Do others the courtesy of being honest.)

Please put a name to your comments. (If you're prepared to give voice, then back it up with a name.)

And don't troll. Please. (Contemplate doing something more productive with your time, and ours.)

<< Home