Friday, 28 August 2009

Friday Ramble?

Just so you know, there’s no (ir)regular Friday Ramble here today – no bunch o’links for you to explore.  But if you’d like to head over to my Twitter page you’ll get all you’d normally get here on a Friday – and if you subscribe to my Twitter feed (which is easier than you think, you know, all you have to so is sign up--it’s free--and then click ‘Follow’), then you’ll be able to keep getting my bunch o’links in real time.

PS: Now I’ve finished typing that and read it back to myself, I realise that five years ago I wouldn’t have understood a word of it.  How’s that for change!

No comments:

Post a Comment

1. Commenters are welcome and are invited to challenge the facts presented herein. Commenters who wish to ignore them however will themselves be ignored.
2. Read before you comment.
3. Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
4. Off-topic grandstanding, trolling and spam is moderated. (Unless it's entertaining.)