More filing by lying around on a relaxed Saturday morning-- -- here's what's currently lying around my stereo looking well-used from annoying the neighbours in recent days, filed here in no particular order:
- BENNY GOODMAN - Live at Carnegie Hall, 1938
- DIZZY GILLESPIE - Cognac Blues
- DUKE ELLINGTON - Jump for Joy
- LEONID KOGAN - Russian Revelation
- STOKOWSKI - Wagner Symphonic Synthesis
- WAGNER - The 'Ring' Without Words (Lorin Maazel & Berlin Philharmoniker)
- 'AMADEUS' - Soundtrack
- LIZST - Piano Works (Tzimon Barto)
- TOM WAITS - Mule Variations
- JULIAN COPE - Floored Genius
- GRAHAM PARKER - Anthology: Passion is No Ordinary Word
- BEETHOVEN - Late String Quartets (Emerson String Quartet)
- TERENCE DENNIS - Liszt & Wagner Piano Works
- JAZZ 101 - "Jazz with no prerequisites" - Introduction to Latin Jazz
- PHIL JUDD - Novelty Act
- WILLY DIXON - I Am the Blues
- AIDA - Leontyne Price/Georg Solti/Teatro dell'Opera di Roma
- ELIZABETH SCHWARZKOPF - Operetta Arias
- LOUIS ARMSTRONG - Hot Five & Hot Seven (vol. 3)
- JAZZ CLASSICS IN DIGITAL STEREO - Vol. 3: New York
- ANN MOFFO & RUDOLPH SCHOCK - Die Schonsten Melodien ...
- WAGNER - Flying Dutchman (Karajan & Berlin Philharmonik)
- BEN FOLDS FIVE -Whatever & Ever Amen
- DRESDEN DOLLS - Yes, Virginia...
- W.B. YEATS - Now & In Time to Be
- BOB DYLAN - Modern Times
What's lying around your sound equipment looking well used? And, just as a wee quiz, any idea what the connection is between the first and last artists in that list above?
Right, off to file everything away alphabetically again ...