Tuesday, 23 October 2007

Auckland traffic delays

My commiserations to Auckland commuters only now getting in to work after spending far too long on the Southern Motorway this morning (as I write this traffic is still backed up to Drury!). I should point out however that my sympathy is somewhat tempered by the delight I get every morning from listening to the frequently grim traffic reports as I do my own daily 'commute' from the kitchen to the study -- just one of the many delights to be derived from working from home.


  1. Ha ha Peter, I know exactly what you mean :P

    The joys of self employment!

  2. Don't forget, apart from travel time there is also...

    1) The "canteen"
    2) The staff lounge with Sky TV & beer fridge.
    3) Control of the radio.
    4) Afternoon Naps.
    5) The Cat.



Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
(Spam will be removed, unless it's been asked for.)