Tuesday, 18 July 2006

Too many films!

The Auckland Film Festival. Like every year, there's an embarrassment of riches. And like every year I get a book with all the films, I trawl through it excitedly, I pick out with my highlighter all the great films I want to see, I start filling out the booking form listing all my films I want to see ... and then I realise there's no way I can afford the time and money to see 100 films. Bugger.

Anyway, if you have the time and money, get into it quickly. It's already halfway through.

LINK: Auckland International Film Festival

TAGS: Auckland, Films

No comments:

Post a Comment

1. Commenters are welcome and invited.
2. Off-topic commenters however will be ignored.
3. Read the post before you comment.
4. Challenge facts presented if wrong, but don't ignore them when they're not.
5. Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
6. Off-topic grandstanding, trolling and spam is moderated. (Unless it's entertaining.)