- Which is worse, spending more than $400,000 too much in your election campaign (a 17% overspend), or having the taxpayer front up for the bill?
- Or then suggesting that the presentation of your policies to the whole of the country was not part of the campaign at all?
- Are the sheeple really that stupid?
- (Don't answer that last one.)
- Did Labour buy the election?
- And will the press gallery bother to push this issue? How far?
- And are National able to? How far?
- And why the hell should the taxpayer be funding any campaigning from any party anyway? Why can't the thieving bastards pay for their own broken promises.
- (And by the way, how good is to Google search using the words 'Labour' and 'police inquiry into.')
Sheesh. Just how stupid do they think we are?
LINKS: Labour's $440,000 elections spending probed - NZ Herald
Police to probe Labour spending - Dominion Post
Questions that should be put to Helen - David Farrar
When were Labour told? - David Farrar
Labour bought the election? - LibertyScott