Friday, 27 January 2006

"Portrait' - Feng Qi

Wonderful portrature by a Chinese artist with the Anglicised name Zoe, Chinese name Feng Qi, with whom I dined tonight. Fortunately for Chinese artistry, the world of post-modernism passed by the Chinese art world, meaning 'old-fashioned' artistic concepts like learning your craft are still valued, and have long been taught.

I'm sure I see a touch of Wyeth in this one...


  1. hello Feng Qi,

    I am Zhao Yong whom you knew at Chongqing in China before you left China. Could you be so kind to reach me by MSN or phone as I got an inquiry who wants to buy your original oil painting:

    Your earliest response will be appreciated.

    Kind Regards,
    Zhao Yong.

  2. Is Feng Qi no longer in China? I have some of her paintings and would like to keep up with her progress.



Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
(Spam will be removed, unless it's been asked for.)