Wednesday, 11 January 2006

Farewell Tana

2005 was a great ride for All Black fans, and Tana's brilliance was one of the reasons. Farewell Tana. You've given us all some great memories -- shame we can't afford to keep you here.


  1. "...shame we can't afford to keep you here."

    But, he is staying here.

  2. Yes, so I've just heard. I guess like everyone else I assumed he'd be making the most of his remaining seasons to make some good money while he can. His call, of course, but I really think that in future years he'll regret not doing that.

  3. money v. family and quality of life.

    I'm sure he's not short a bob or two as it is.

  4. I agree with James.

    TU has three kids which does change one's priorities - and a still-good income by local standards. He's no dumbie and I think he'll regret nothing. Besides, you don't think he'll be snapped up as an administrator or media commentator some day soon?

    As a Hurricanes/Wgtn supporter I remember him with short hair. He and his hair will be missed at the top of the Black line by me.

    Good luck to him.


Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
(Spam will be removed, unless it's been asked for.)