Wednesday, 11 January 2006

Bloggery & elsewhere

I've just added two blogs: the BioNuclear Bunny -- tagline, "Our future is Biotech and Nuclear. Embrace the change. Embrace the Bunny" -- and local blog Kete Were, which I don't think will be embracing the Bunny any time soon. Say the Kete-ers: "We have Baskets. Of Stuff." Test their claim.

And here's another thing: G-Man is upset because I've demoted him in my blogroll from 'Libz & Elsewhere' to just another Compulsion Touter. My reasoning is that he's clearly a supporter of the Association of Compulsion Touters. He disagrees. What do you think? I guess he is one of the few bloggers out there who at least doesn't have me linked as a Right Wing Blog, which is something to be grateful for I guess, but he was so unfair to poor what's-her-name, wasn't he.

Oh, and if you hadn't already heard, Lindsay Perigo is back on air at Radio Live over the summer. Listen in this week on the nine-to-noon slot. This morning he's interviewing both Tibor Machan and Don Brash. Ring quickly.

Linked Sites: BioNuclear Bunny, Kete Were, GMan Inc., Radio Live

1 comment:

  1. I have never really figured how my ambitions towards total world domination and the enslavement of the human race got me on the Compulsion Touters list either!



Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
Construct an argument, not a feud--build a mountain, not a molehill.
Spam will be removed , unless it's been asked for.
(Comment moderation is currently being reluctantly applied...)