[Note that you can now get Sus's Sound Bites through an RSS feed!]
1. Molested by Dad, Mum or any family member, schoolteacher, scoutmaster or church leader
2. Obese, anorexic or bulemic
3. Racist, sexist, ageist or vice versa
4. In danger of getting skin cancer from the sun, or just plain old cancer from coffee, meat or anything else that tastes good
5. Addicted to anything .. alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, gambling, sex, shopping or sugar
6. Made redundant, bankrupt or otherwise insolvent - (in spite of Christmas costs!)
7. Exposed to the latest chemical from some evil foreign corporate, or the latest potential 'pandemic' destined to wipe every human from the face of the earth; eg Sars or Bird Flu
8. Worried about hyped-up crap from greenie-reds such as Global Warming or the Ozone Hole, and finally
9. Influenced by dorks in government depts!
So where is the Kiwi who thoroughly loves life and his or her family?!
They're everywhere. They simply - and sensibly! - ignore the 'news' and all its nonsense.
Wednesday, 23 November 2005
There's someone that Susan the Libertarian is eager to meet, someone who - if you believe all you read -- apparently represents a dying breed. She would like to meet "the one single, solitary Kiwi who's never been":