Wednesday, 29 June 2005

Updating my comments system

As one commenter said here recently, if it ain't broke don't fix it. So I have. That is, I haven't. :-)

That is, I've found a way to have trackback and the previously not-broke comments system. I'll find out one day I'm sure why trackback is so essential, and meanwhile I'll persist with Blogger comments and Haloscan trackback. If you're interested, here's where I found the hacks to do what I had no idea how to do myself.

I do have an archive somewhere of the comments submitted over the last day, and I'll try and repost them on the new system shortly so they're not lost. I do value your comments, you know, even when I disagree with them. :-)

[UPDATE: Comments transferred from Haloscan to Blogger.]


  1. Yip, that's much better. Back in black.

  2. I have no comment about the comments system.

    And that's my final comment on the matter.

  3. Hi there. Thanks for the comment and the link, I'm glad my post was useful!


Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
Construct an argument, not a feud--build a mountain, not a molehill.
Spam will be removed , unless it's been asked for.