Thursday, 9 June 2005

Ken Burns: Frank Lloyd Wright

Frank Lloyd Wright's birthday yesterday was a great excuse to kick back tonight and watch the Ken Burns' 'Frank Lloyd Wright' biopic. I confess, I've seen it before. A few times. (In fact my copy is a well-used gift from a grateful client.) But it's so well done, and tells such a wonderful story -- and it plays so well with a few friends and a martini -- that repeated viewing is a pleasure.

The film is so well-crafted I personally recommend it - in fact, I already have: here's a review I wrote when the film first came to
Auckland a few years ago for the Film Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1. Commenters are welcome and are invited to challenge the facts presented herein. Commenters who wish to ignore them however will themselves be ignored.
2. Read before you comment.
3. Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
4. Off-topic grandstanding, trolling and spam is moderated. (Unless it's entertaining.)