Tuesday, 21 June 2005

A celluloid meme

I've decided to pick up a meme for the first time. It's all down-blogging-hill from here for sure. So, the film meme, (from NZ Pundit):

1. Total number of films I own on DVD and video: About 40

2. Last film I bought: aaah ... does the DVD of Wagner's 'Tannhauser' count? :-)

3. Last film I watched: A Very Long Engagement. Jean-Pierre Jeunet is a genius, the ensemble cast is brilliant ... and Audrey Tautou isn't bad either. A wonderful, wonderful film.

4. Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):

Amadeus
The Castle
The Fountainhead
Breaker Morant
Life of Brian

5. If you could be any character portrayed in a movie, who would it be?
Frank Loyd Wright, from Frank Lloyd Wright. ;^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

1. Commenters are welcome and invited.
2. Off-topic commenters however will be ignored.
3. Read the post before you comment.
4. Challenge facts presented if wrong, but don't ignore them when they're not.
5. Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
6. Off-topic grandstanding, trolling and spam is moderated. (Unless it's entertaining.)