Wednesday 15 June 2005

Bullshit

You know, the internet is a wonderful thing. While I'm having a coffee break here I'm watching the TV programme 'Bullshit' by "self-proclaimed pit-bulls of truth" Penn and Teller on my Winamp. Okay, I am cheap.

Winamp is my new net enthusiasm (I still like Firefox but). It's so good, you have to download it yourself, which you can do here, then scroll down to 'SHOUTcast TV' and look for the channels currently playing Penn and Teller -- there appears to be something of a marathon at the moment. And do try and avoid all the 'live nude girl' shows ... if you can.

1 comment:

Sir Arthur Streeb-Greebling said...

Hi Peter,

It's a great show, and if you don't mind a bit of advertising I'd like to point out that DVD's of season two are being played every Tuesday night at 7:00 at Rationalist House, 64 Symonds Street, Central Auckland. Last night they looked at how evil P.E.T.A. are, and next week they'll look at the war of drugs. If you show up a bit early you could get the P.E.T.A. one replayed.

Cheers,

Hayden