Thursday, 4 February 2016

Well, this is confusing

I took a US election poll, and this is what I discovered, that three unlikely candidates should be practically equal in my support:


To complicate matters:


So either I’m all over the park, they’re all of them all over the park, or elections (and quizzes about elections) are a complete waste of time.


  1. I have been backing Trump if only to piss off the pc commentariat.
    This test found me 89 per cent Rubio, 88% Cruz and 87 % Trump.
    I was 46% Sanders and 37% Clinton.

    1. It's a mistake to define yourself based on what you're against rather than what you're for.

  2. FM: You should probably send the Republican Party a membership application.


1. Commenters are welcome and invited.
2. All comments are moderated. Off-topic grandstanding, spam, and gibberish will be ignored. Tu quoque will be moderated.
3. Read the post before you comment. Challenge facts, but don't simply ignore them.
4. Use a name. If it's important enough to say, it's important enough to put a name to.
5. Above all: Act with honour. Say what you mean, and mean what you say.