Wednesday 9 December 2015

Bonus Quote of the Day: On deporting all Muslims

“I've earned decades of animosity towards Muslims, having been raised by them, threatened by them, and nearly murdered by them, yet I would Never call to ‘deport them all!’ and to ‘kill them all!,’ as some are actually openly saying on the internet. (Where would Muslims born in the West be deported to?)
    “I focus on the enemy's ideology, Islam, and its most consistent practitioners who wage Jihad. And I came to this position after I studied Islam and Jihad as if my life depended on it after 9/11. I can understand Americans and Europeans being suspicious of Muslims and choosing not to associate with them, especially during this war that Islam's true believers are waging on us, but if you're part of the "Kill 'em all!" crowd, then you would have been calling for the death of me, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Wafa Sultan, Nonie Darwish, Ibn Warraq, Walid Phares, etc.
    “We got out and spoke out, and if we all focus on the true threat and finally end up burying Jihad, many more will.”

~ Cartoonist and “recovered Muslim” Bosch Fawstin

No comments: