So each week I have a bet with myself which of the links from my Friday Morning Ramble links will be clickbait, and which internet poison.
I gave myself half a point this week. The ones that looked like catnip, in order of popularity…
- Tesla just did something big in the car world
- This is What the History of Camera Sales Looks Like with Smartphones Included
[supplementary: I, Pencil. Extended Commentary: Creative Destruction]
- Fact Check: The Washington Post on Donald Trump and John McCain
- I spent the last 15 years trying to become an American. I've failed.
- LEIGHTON SNITH SHOW: Peter Boghossian - Critical thinking and Atheism
- Twelve Questions: James Shaw
- British economics graduates have left a trail of misery around the world
- Why Most of the World’s Banks Are Headed for Collapse
- Little Known Chart Shows Why it’s Wrong to Hate Deflation
- Small New Zealand population initiated rapid forest transition c. 750 years ago: Drier forests lost within decades, instead of centuries as previously thought
And the two with all the popularity of roadkill, neither of which I had totally pegged for unpopularity: