Monday, 27 July 2015

Top 10 ‘Ramble’ links, voted by readers

So each week I have a bet with myself which of the links from my Friday Morning Ramble links will be clickbait, and which internet poison.

I gave myself half a point this week. The ones that looked like catnip, in order of popularity…

  1. Tesla just did something big in the car world
  2. This is What the History of Camera Sales Looks Like with Smartphones Included 
    [supplementary: I, Pencil. Extended Commentary: Creative Destruction]
  3. Fact Check: The Washington Post on Donald Trump and John McCain
  4. I spent the last 15 years trying to become an American. I've failed.
  5. LEIGHTON SNITH SHOW: Peter Boghossian - Critical thinking and Atheism
  6. Twelve Questions: James Shaw
  7. British economics graduates have left a trail of misery around the world
  8. Why Most of the World’s Banks Are Headed for Collapse
  9. Little Known Chart Shows Why it’s Wrong to Hate Deflation
  10. Small New Zealand population initiated rapid forest transition c. 750 years ago: Drier forests lost within decades, instead of centuries as previously thought

And the two with all the popularity of roadkill, neither of which I had totally pegged for unpopularity:

No comments:

Post a Comment

1. Commenters are welcome and invited.
2. All comments are moderated. Off-topic grandstanding, spam, and gibberish will be ignored. Tu quoque will be moderated.
3. Read the post before you comment. Challenge facts, but don't simply ignore them.
4. Use a name. If it's important enough to say, it's important enough to put a name to.
5. Above all: Act with honour. Say what you mean, and mean what you say.