Here’s the update on tomorrow’s session with the UoA Economics Group:
Good evening all,
Join us tomorrow night to discuss the answers to these questions and much more--and find out what they all have to do with our subject: property rights.
- Why do people in shanty towns build their furniture before their roofs?
- Why did the Industrial Revolution happen first in England?
- Why do some places produce factories and enormous wealth, while in others all they have are pushcarts and penury?
- How did problems with goats and chickens seven-hundred years ago lead to an enormous humanitarian advance we still enjoy?
- And why might your neighbour want to invoice you for his new flower bed?
Date: Tuesday, 4 October
Location: Case Room 1, Level 0, University of Auckland Business School
See you there!