Thursday, 16 December 2010

Happy Christmas

My favourite Christmas song, performed by my favourite…oh, shite, why don’t I just let you hear it.

This is great.  “Fairytale Of New York.” Sung by Christy Moore with all the passion and accuracy it demands.

And Happy Christmas.


  1. My favorite Christmas songs are:

    Christmas in my heart


    Christmas This Year

    Merry X to all.

  2. Bob Dylan does a few good ones too :-)

  3. Thanks for a great blog over the year Peter. (And for linking me :) )

    Cheers Mark Hubbard

  4. Ah, great song, but much as I like Christy Moore, the original The Pogues/Kirsty MacColl version is the best by far.

    Slainte, PC, and thanks for an entertaining and informative blog this year.

  5. Karen Bridgman17 Dec 2010, 22:51:00

    F***ing fabulous! I will never forget seeing him live at the Royal Albert Hall.

    Thank you for that.


Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
Construct an argument, not a feud--build a mountain, not a molehill.
Spam will be removed , unless it's been asked for.
(Comment moderation is currently being reluctantly applied...)