Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Laughing at the Gloater-in-Chief

ObamaCare The Gloater-in-Chief: “Another stone laid in the foundation of the American dream;” Pelosi jokes: “No money exchanged hands (laughter)…” [Link]

As the ink dries on their plan to denude America, late-night TV hosts are already laughing at the Gloater-in-Chief and his Leading Hyena.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time. We agree, and think 25 to life would be appropriate.
(Leno)

America needs ObamaCare like Nancy Pelosi needs a Halloween mask.
(Leno)

Q: Have you heard about McDonald's' new Obama Value Meal?
A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.
(O'Brien)

Q: What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon?
A: A fund raiser.
(Leno)

Q: What's the difference between Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?
A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers and threats to society. The other is for housing prisoners.
(Letterman)

Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were on a boat in the middle of the ocean and it started to sink, who would be saved?
A: America ! 
(Fallon)

Q: What was the most positive result of the "Cash for clunkers" program?
A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road.
(Letterman)

But there’s more:

TOP TEN INDICATORS THAT YOUR EMPLOYER HAS CHANGED TO OBAMACARE

10. Your annual breast exam is done at Hooters.9.  Directions to your doctor’s office include “Take a left when you enter the trailer park.”

8.  Your health insurance policy now runs to one-thousand pages, is unreadable, and includes promises to buy back Louisiana.

7.  The only pre-existing condition that isn’t covered is “Republican.”

6.  The only item listed under Preventive Care Coverage is “An apple a day..”

5.  Your primary care physician is wearing the coveralls you gave to Goodwill last month.

4.  Where it says, “The patient is responsible for 200% of out-of-network charges,” it’s not a typographical error.

3.  The only expense that is 100% covered is “embalming.”

2.  Your Prozac comes in different colors with little M’s on them.

AND THE NUMBER ONE SIGN YOU’VE JOINED OBAMACARE:

1.  You ask for Viagra and they give you a Popsicle stick and duct tape.

recession And finally,

    Last Tuesday, as President Obama got off the helicopter in front of the White House, he was carrying a baby piglet under each arm.The squared away Marine guard snaps to attention, Salutes and says:
    “Nice pigs, sir.”
    The President replies “These are not pigs…these are authentic Arkansas Razorback Hogs. I got one for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and I got one for Speaker of The House Nancy Pelosi.”
    The squared away Marine again snaps to attention, Salutes and says,
    “Excellent trade, sir.”

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Richard McGrath said...

Right to the end of this farce Obama kept dragging out the bullshit cliches about the 32 million (formerly 47 milion) uninsured.

When the figure touted was 47 million uninsured, the breakdown was like this:

18 million earned over $50k (half of this group earn over $75k) and chose not to insure themselves;
13 million were illegal aliens;
8 million were under age 18 and had public cover available if poor;
leaving 8 million uninsured (3% of the population), many of whom were 18-20 year olds at low risk of medical problems.

Between July and August 2009, according to the Obamessiah, the number of Americans without health insurance dropped by about 15-17 million (a figure close to the estimated number of illegal aliens). In a speech in July he quoted 47 million, in August that number was down to "over 30 million", after incorrect advice from the Council of Economic Advisers was over-ruled by the Census Bureau.

So, for the sake of insuring 3% of the population, Obama shackles the other 97%.

3/24/2010 03:53:00 pm  
Blogger mexaguil said...

Here is another nickname "Maobama".

What is this Louisiana joke? I have seen it a couple of times, what is it reference to?

3/24/2010 08:07:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Respond with a polite and intelligent comment. (Both will be applauded.)

Say what you mean, and mean what you say. (Do others the courtesy of being honest.)

Please put a name to your comments. (If you're prepared to give voice, then back it up with a name.)

And don't troll. Please. (Contemplate doing something more productive with your time, and ours.)

<< Home