Wednesday, 6 January 2010

‘My Alcoholic Friends’

Right. Here’s a song for everyone drying out after a rambunctious holiday season.

And for everyone else who’s still going, there’s Bloggers Drinks as usual tomorrow evening (first Thursday of the month, you see) at Galbraith’s, 6:30pm. All welcome.

Come along and buy Cameron Slater a drink.  After paying for his lawyers, he’ll need one.


  1. After paying for his lawyers, he’ll need one.

    I think you've got that wrong bro...after paying for his lawyers we'll need one.

  2. I know it was in a different post, but thanks for posting that demolition video. What a charming accent.

  3. Speaking of music, I was just reading this and look just who might be a closet libertarian!

    Bono: It hurts me to say this about democracy (and I know because my band is one), but rarely does majority rule produce something of beauty.

    I nearly died.

  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

  5. Your blog is so excellent. I am your regular reader of your blog.

    I like your way of posting.

    Hey i am interesting in adding your in my blog

    I have added your blog in my blog in right side bar links.

    Will you add my blog in your blog list

    Please reply dear.


Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
(Spam will be removed, unless it's been asked for.)