- Al Gore is charging $1,209 to take a picture & shake hands with him at Copenhagen. Not sure how much you pay to not shake hands with him?
- Funeral for Anna Woolf 2pm this Saturday, December 5th, at North Harbour Stadium’s function centre.
- Ben Bernanke: financial firefighter or arsonist?:
- ClimateGate Fraud Phil Jones, "the Bernie Madoff of science community,” slinks away in disgrace from CRU
- ARC-TV’s Featured Selection: "Introduction to #Objectivism" by Leonard Peikoff
- Huffington Post Suffers ClimateGate Panic Attack
- Google trends on "climategate" show public interest increasing - but troubling questions loom:
- From the sell-out files: RT @cjlambert: John Key confirms he will attend Copenhagen climate change conference. FFS!
- New blog post: http://tinyurl.com/yfgvvo6 - Your basic no-brainer: Govt spending is unsustainable
- ClimateGate Professor in "helps police with enquiries" while researchers call for him to be banned http://bit.ly/6fydmw
- New blog post: http://tinyurl.com/ykjjo63 - “Super” city is going to mean super-sized spending
- Get into that Holiday Spirit. The 12 days of globalwarming
- Malcolm Turnbull : the first political victim of Climategate? http://bit.ly/4XTMwL 11:57 AM Dec 1st from TweetDeck
- World's strongest beer launched: Tactical Nuclear Penguin.
- Climate Change Reconsidered: A scientific conference based on the fact that the scientific debate is NOT over.
http://bit.ly/6mVWAI 11:43 AM Dec 1st from TweetDeck
- Jon Stewart on Climategate:
"Poor Al Gore: global warming completely debunked via the internet you invented."
"Why would you throw out raw data from the eighties? I still have Penthouses from the seventies!
- Phil Jones steps down while ClimateGate inquiry takes place:
- A glimmer of hope in the age of Obama: Prospects for drug reform are better than they’ve been in decades
- New blog post: http://tinyurl.com/y89sx68 - National’s “No!” to Brash a part of their same non-productive pattern
- New blog post: http://tinyurl.com/yket8z2 - “It looks like you’re trying to generate a Hockey Stick graph . . . “
- Obama in March 2009: "[M]ake scientific decisions based on facts, not ideology."
Obama today: Climategate? Whatever.
- New blog post: http://tinyurl.com/ycuokw5 - Anna Woolf, aka Annie Fox 12:29 PM Nov 30th from API
- New blog post: http://tinyurl.com/y87vhee - CLIMATEGATE: When there’s more important things to put on your front page
- I just generated my #TweetCloud out of a year of my tweets -
- I just generated my #TweetCloud out of a month of my tweets -
- Peter Schiff Debates Fed Officials: In a rare opportunity to debate Fed officials, Schiff doesn't pull his punches. http://bit.ly/5TbCeW
- ReTweet @HenryKisssinger: Phil Jones ALMOST got away with the perfect scam. Is all about making money (carbon trading) out of thin air - CO2, that is
- Climategate Master Criminal Phil Jones Collected $22.6 Million in Grants
http://bit.ly/8MehtT #fraud 1:57 PM Nov 28th from TweetDeck
- Derek&Clive (aka Peter Cook&Dudley Moore) talk about saving endangered fucking species. Hilarious, if you're not easily offended. http://bit.ly/90W38s
- Climategate e-mails sweep America, may scuttle Barack Obama's Cap & Trade laws
- #ClimateGate: “Ninety-five percent of the nails were in the coffin prior to this week. Now they are all in”
- Good news: The poor continue to get richer. Steve Horwitz has Census Bureau data at his site:
- Euro MP Godfrey Bloom gets to the nub of the AGW agenda
- Garth George - Another bloody cheerleader for mediocrity!
- “New Zealand doesn't need a taskforce to beat Australia, it actually needs a taskforce to fend off India, China and much more motivated races of people who are climbing out of poverty with more motivation than any New Zealander would ever dream of possessing while remaining in New Zealand.”
2025 - Be Cashed Up By Then
- Lindsay Perigo remembers his last great liquid lunch with Anna Woolf – which turned out to be two years before we thought!
Going out in Style
- And finally, you might like to know about this: “Cresswell facing fraud charges.” It’s not what you think, honest!