Friday, 6 November 2009

I think I’ve become a tree hugger

Or I would be, if I had this tree in my backyard . . .

mothernature1 [Hat tip Jeff Perren]


  1. Does it give you wood? :-P

  2. that is really freakin' eerie.

  3. Mediocre photoshop skills - 4/10.

    Bah humbug.

    DenMT (Scrooge)

  4. Crikey, there's just no pleasing some people.

    PC (Ghost of Photoshops Past)

  5. DenMT, can you do a better photoshop by enhancing the pussy of the tree? If you can do that, then you're da man.


1. Commenters are welcome and invited.
2. All comments are moderated. Off-topic grandstanding, spam, and gibberish will be ignored. Tu quoque will be moderated.
3. Read the post before you comment. Challenge facts, but don't simply ignore them.
4. Use a name. If it's important enough to say, it's important enough to put a name to.
5. Above all: Act with honour. Say what you mean, and mean what you say.