Saturday, 3 October 2009

‘Tweeting’ on my mind

Never had time to post the (ir)regular Friday Ramble yesterday, and I won’t have time either today.

So if you want you regular bunch o’links – if you want your fix of good stuff around the net to browse through over the weekend, then why not head to my Twitter page where I find the good stuff so you don’t have to waste your time with the bad stuff.

Check it out:      

And if you want to get the links ‘live’ as I post them, click ‘FOLLOW’ once you’re there.  :-)

Oh, and here’s my ‘song of the week,’ Serge Gainsbourg’s song for Brigitte Bardot, especially for Sam P . . .


PS: And just for the sake of . . .  completion, why not check out Brigitte Bardot singing Serge’s ode to the ‘Harley Davidson.’  Your weekend will instantly feel a whole lot better.


  1. Yep, it's gooood. Both of them.

  2. Yes this can mine weekend better than ever.


Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
(Spam will be removed, unless it's been asked for.)