Questions on piracy, lying, racism and more
- To repel the increasing numbers of pirates threatening to board them, ships plying the world’s oceans these days are often armed. Is anyone else a little disappointed that the ship heading into Tauranga and illegally boarded by idiots wasn’t?
- Since shouting “you lie” at President Zero, Congressman Joe Wilson a stern rebuke from the Congress – and cash and support from across the country. And since even Zero has now issued “a clarification” of his speech, is there anyone who doesn’t agree that he was doing just what Wilson said he was?
- Does anyone really believe that millions of people are showing up at Tea Party protests across the US because they’re all racist?
- Does anyone really believe that taxpayer funding for Maoris to insulate their home isn’t?
- Does anyone really want to be taxed to hell just so they can download porn faster?
- Does anyone really believe that illegally downloading and passing around copyrighted material isn’t stealing?
- Since socialists never admire profits, how come they’re always so eager to steal them?
- Since people hate gangs and criminals so much, then how come those same people keep rejecting evidence that prohibition only fuels them – that it puts them (fatally) in charge of the quality of supply – that legalisation doesn’t -- or in other words, that the War on Drugs is Immoral Idiocy and "the case for legalising all drugs is unanswerable"?
Labels: War on Drugs