Tuesday 10 March 2009

In which I score 92% on Biblical morality. Hot damn!

Hey look, according to this quiz [hat tip Noodle Food] I’m almost entirely in harmony with Biblical morality.  “You are a good and moral Christian,” say my results. “Now go sacrifice an ox for the sweet savour of the lord!”

That is to say, in twelve out of thirteen questions on what the Bible says we should do, I answered correctly.  Unfortunately, while I did know that when an angry mob appears outside my door I should turn my preteen daughters over to the crowd to be raped (for which I provide the eager moralist with links here), I didn’t know that when I sell my daughter as a servant she need only serve for as long as her new master feeds and clothes her.

Damn.

See how you do: Do You Have Biblical Morals?

And if you’d rather get your morality from somewhere more sane, you might enjoy this old post: If God is dead ... rejoice.

2 comments:

Dinther said...

Oh yeah

Your morality is 0% in line with that of the bible.


Damn you heathen! Your book learnin' has done warped your mind. You shall not be invited next time I sacrifice a goat.

On the first try. Now... What does that mean. Am I good or bad

Anonymous said...

Im in the market for daughters cast to the mob......they should be hottish with their own teeth...but all considered.

;-)