I've been tagged! When the first person tagged me, I was too busy. When Annie Fox tagged me, her cancer card got me thinking. And now Whale Oil's tagged me, and that makes three -- so being a good blog citizen, here I go: Seven Random or Weird Facts About Myself.
- I have a favourite conspiracy theory. See.
- I have an unusual talent or skill: I can offend several dozen people at several paces simply by entering a room.
- I once made money by making fine tofu for a natural foods outfit. It was good stuff too.
And when Britain was in recession and there were 10,000 architects out of work (no this wasn't last week, it was 1990) I made money for a while on the horses. Yes, I found a system that worked -- just enough of the time, anyway.
- I live in a castle. True story.
- I can play 'Sweet Jane' on the guitar. Not well, mind, but it's recognisable. Well, I can.
- My favourite building in London is John Soane's house, which is now a museum.
- There are still more than four-hundred Frank Lloyd Wright buildings I need to visit. And at least one Wagner Ring Cycle to see at Bayreuth. :-)
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules
3. Share seven random or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag 7 random people at the end of the post with their links.