The authors of the Double Standard have a good idea: a double-plus ungood weekly summary of their top five subjectively awesome posts for the week, posted on Fridays, because "even though we try to keep posts pithy, it can be too much to catch up on."
Same here, methinks. Sometimes I can't even keep up myself with what I've written. So to help us all out, here's the top six Week That Was at NOT PC that everybody else has been enjoying while you weren't paying attention:
- Americans for Paedophilia: Lessons to be drawn from the 'death' of the US Libertarian Party.
- Meet the Enfeebled: We know NZ's electrical generation is anaemic, but just how bad is it, and how exactly is National to blame -- a thorough look at the ills that bedevil our industrial lifeblood.
- There's lots to celebrate on World 'Environment' Day. Well, isn't there?
- Only Two Percent: A friend's mortal cancer is missed by public health clinicians -- only two percent of people get that one, they say.
- Why the Left Likes MMP: Come on, surely you've noticed they love it -- any idea why?
- Sea of Ice: Great art by Caspar David Friedrich
- Swindle Feedback: Wow. Looks like you all got a kick out of 'The Great Global Warming Swindle' ...