Monday 26 March 2007

'The Great Global Warming Swindle'? "I haven’t seen it. I’ve only got a D in physics.”

David Miliband, the British politician driving the UK global warming bandwagon -- the Environment Secretary who is pushing the Climate Change Bill to strangle British industry (it "straight-facedly" demands a 60% emissions cut in carbon emissions by 2050), and who wants to put Al Bore's propaganda in all British schools -- told the BBC's Today radio programme that he hasn't seen the anti-Bore film 'The Great Global Warming Swindle,' and in any case "I only got a D in physics."

That's a better mark than Al Bore got, but as John Aizlewood says in The Times, "As excuses go, it was a mealy mouthed mixture of ignorance and confessional stupidity." [Hat tip, Marcus]

RELATED: Global Warming, UK Politics

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw it athis post shows. By the way, Peter, the link you have to my blog, Random Thoughts, leads to a now dead blog. The new blog is at http://capitalistwriter.wordpress.com. I moved it to Word Press because Word Press is more powerful than Blogger. Oh, and that post I link to is a post on my new blog. It is one of six I posted yesterday when I created it.

Anonymous said...

David Miliband said, I only got a D in physics and neither has the minister for Climate Change Minister David Parker .

Unknown said...

You can download the great global warming swindle on dvd ISO flv DIVX MPG MOV at my website www.rabbitlink.com click on the link that says learn the truth about global warming. You can also watch the great global warming swindle at www.rabbitlink.com