- What's with all the religious material?
- "New report says global warming is negligible, short-lived, and now ended" - Dr Vincent Gray
- Beer O'Clock: Heineken Mini-Keg
- One country. One law. One constitution?
- 'News' from The Herald
- Ownership and state sovereignty
- No call for climate alarmism - scientists
- Guidelines for warmists
- Envy is making houses unaffordable
- Frank Lloyd Wright: Broadacre City
Firefox 48.5%Connections of people visiting:
Internet Explorer 45.5%
Cable/DSl 77.5%Top search terms:
heineken mini kegTop referral sites for Not PC:
no royal assent to electoral act violations
Becky wants to knock her school down
"mother teresa" "robert white"
"putting humans first"
don quixote drawing
Blogger.com 14.5%Thanks everyone for another great week. (And I think either Robert Winefield has a stalker, or he's been Googling himself. Either way, I think we should be told.)
David Farrar 6.5%
Cactus Kate 5.5%
Sir Humphrey's 3.5%