Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Cleaning your monitor

I spent much of yesterday trying to work out why my main computer wasn't working. Fortunately, I eventually got it sorted: a small amount of dust had settled on the bastarding video card, making the whole machine disfunctional. Grrrr.

Fortunately, the solution was easier (and quicker) than the diagnosis, and while I was cleaning the inside of my computer, I took the opportunity to also clean the inside of my monitor. I'm glad I did. Download your own screen cleaner here. As the man says, men only (or women who can appreciate a good thing). Enjoy. NSFW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Respond with a polite and intelligent comment. (Both will be applauded.)

Say what you mean, and mean what you say. (Do others the courtesy of being honest.)

Please put a name to your comments. (If you're prepared to give voice, then back it up with a name.)

And don't troll. Please. (Contemplate doing something more productive with your time, and ours.)

<< Home