Thursday, 14 December 2006

Phoney excuses for road testing

I was going to write and research a post on the phoney excuses given by the Clark Government for the imposition of roadside drug testing, but Lindsay Mitchell has already done the job. Go read. As she concludes:
The evidence of drug-use causing accidents isn't compelling.
And check out her other writing; she's been producing good stuff recently.


  1. The idea that one can have a blood test forced upon them due to the size of their pupils scares the crap out of me.

    (I am scared shitless of needles)

  2. As I said on my blog the initial tests prove nothing. People could fail them without taking drugs or alcohol.


Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
Construct an argument, not a feud--build a mountain, not a molehill.
Spam will be removed , unless it's been asked for.
(Comment moderation is currently being reluctantly applied...)