Saturday, 15 July 2006

Caption contest

What is former leader Lindsay Perigo explaining to Helen Hughes -- 'Hooch Helen' to her friends? Make your suggestions below.


  1. I is really getting into this hip hop music.

  2. Do you have any more of those cookies, Helen ?

  3. For the hundredth time darling, it doesn't matter how many of these "special cakes" you give me, I'm not that way inclined

  4. So after they cancelled the show, I shoved all of these up Mitchs' arse!

  5. I've given up smoking. Really I have. Well, ok, I can count on one hand how many smokes I've bludged today...!

  6. I shagged a midget once,
    he could only reach this high with his finger tips.


Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
Construct an argument, not a feud--build a mountain, not a molehill.
Spam will be removed , unless it's been asked for.
(Comment moderation is currently being reluctantly applied...)