- The Wall - Pink Floyd.
This album has some really deep and impressive analysis of the systems by which we're all oppressed. If you're stoned. And a hippy.
- Thriller - Michael Jackson.
It wasn't. It still isn't.
- X & Y - Coldplay.
Yawn. File under 'vapid.'
- Sergeant Peppers - Beatles.
Not even their best.
- The Marshall Mathers LP - Eminem.
Faux outrage; faux music.
- Pet Sounds - Beach Boys.
Wouldn't it be nice? No, it wouldn't.
- Exile on Main Street - Rolling Stones.
The boys review their own album: 'Turd on the Run.'
- Joshua Tree - U2.
If Brian Eno knew then what we know now, he would have stayed home from the studio that week.
- Any album - Robbie Williams.
The supreme victory of ambition over talent.
- The Queen is Dead - Smiths
The Smiths are dead - The Queen. Thank goodness she's correct.
- Four Seasons - Vivaldi
- Eine Kleine Nachtmusik - Mozart
- Bolero - Ravel
- Star Wars Theme - John Williams
- Bitch's Brew - Miles Davis
- Köln Concert - Keith Jarrett
- Brandenburg Concert - Bach
- Salome - Richard Strauss
- Wozzek - Berg
- Amazing Grace