Tuesday, 7 February 2006

4 things meme

Pinched from Ruth at Chaos Theory:

4 jobs I've had
* Tofu maker
* Warehouse Manager
* Carpenter
* Project Manager

4 movies I can watch over and over
* The Castle
* Life of Brian
* Amadeus
* Malcom X

4 places I've liked
* John Soane's Museum, London
* East Berlin just after the wall came down
* O'Riordan's Public House, Brentford
* Guggenheim Museum, New York

4 places I've lived
* Wellington
* Sydney
* Perth
* London

4 TV shows I love
* Scrubs
* The Avengers
* The Prisoner
* Howard Goodall's Big Bangs

Four places I've vacationed
* Hersonissos, Crete
* Murmansk, Russia
* Dublin, Ireland
* Normandy, France

4 of my favourite dishes
* Falafels
* Spicy Sichuan Tofu
* Moules Frite
* Miso Soup

4 Places I would rather be right now
* O'Riordan's Public House, Brentford
* Verandah Bar, Raglan
* Taliesin East
* Taliesin West

4 sites I visit daily
* SOLOPassion
* TradeMe (I confess)
* Cox and Forkum
* CapMag

4 victims I'm tagging - whoever wants to martyr themselves.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Crete eh. I've just written a really interesting post on Crete at my blog, which I'm sure is the fifth site you visit daily.

    You should all come and look.

    Cheers, Pete :-)

    ReplyDelete

1. Commenters are welcome and invited.
2. Off-topic commenters however will be ignored.
3. Read the post before you comment.
4. Challenge facts presented if wrong, but don't ignore them when they're not.
5. Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
6. Off-topic grandstanding, trolling and spam is moderated. (Unless it's entertaining.)