Friday, 2 September 2005

New libertarian blog

I have emormous pleasure in announcing a new NZ libertarian blog, Liberty Scott, from which I shall be expecting some stiff competition. :-)
I have created this blog to share my utterances on New Zealand politics, international affairs, social issues and anything that I get particularly passionate about... I have a need to share what I find outrageous, wonderful, amusing and challenging about the affairs of New Zealand and the world.

I am a libertarian, with a capital L ... because I unashamedly believe in the freedom of adults to interact voluntarily, without force.
Welcome to the blogosphere, Scott.

2 comments:

1. Commenters are welcome and invited.
2. All comments are moderated. Off-topic grandstanding, spam, and gibberish will be ignored. Tu quoque will be moderated.
3. Read the post before you comment. Challenge facts, but don't simply ignore them.
4. Use a name. If it's important enough to say, it's important enough to put a name to.
5. Above all: Act with honour. Say what you mean, and mean what you say.