Friday, September 30, 2005

My God Daughter

I don't have children -- "fortunately" I hear many of you cry -- but I do have a god-daughter (or is that 'God Daughter'?). Leonella Acquaye will be four this week, and I've never even seen her. Currently, she and her family are moving between Moscow and Accra, Ghana, where her father Philip is just starting up as a contractor. I know he's going to do well, and he deserves to. All the best, Phil, and happy birthday Leonella.

Here's a picture of some sheep and some landscape so you can see what you're missing by not coming here instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Respond with a polite and intelligent comment. (Both will be applauded.)

Say what you mean, and mean what you say. (Do others the courtesy of being honest.)

Please put a name to your comments. (If you're prepared to give voice, then back it up with a name.)

And don't troll. Please. (Contemplate doing something more productive with your time, and ours.)

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home