Thursday, 12 May 2005

Things I don't care about

Here's a list of things about which I just don't give a shit. Not that I hate them, you understand -- that's a different list -- it's really that I'm totally, completely, profoundly indifferent to them all.
  • The Shroud of Turin - is it genuine? -- I couldn't care less.
  • Who shot JFK -- who cares?
  • Who Jennifer Aniston is sleeping with
  • Who' s winning the 7pm TV battle?
  • Security cameras in shopping malls
  • Reality TV cameras in people's bedrooms
  • Reality TV
  • What Helen Clark said about Peter Doone --
  • Peter Doone
  • Britney Spears
  • The new Pope
  • Shortland Street
  • British soccer
  • Soccer
  • Stephen Spielberg's latest movie
  • Star Wars sequels
  • Star Wars
  • Golf
  • David Benson-Pope
  • New Zealand Idol
  • Australian Idol
  • Every other shagging Idol
  • Rants against Microsoft
  • Rants about Roswell/Tesla Devices /the Protocols of Zion/the ECHELON network
  • Nickey Hager
  • Westlife
  • Newsreaders' salaries
  • Newsreaders' confessions
  • Newsreaders
  • John Tamihere
  • The Queen's Christmas Speech
  • The Queen
  • All her family
  • Your baby photos
There, I'm glad I've got that off my chest. Next week: What's your favourite conspiracy theory?

2 comments:

  1. I nearly wept with relief to find someone else doesn't care about Doone - I'm sick of reading about it. The man is an assclown - no one in the police likes him - or no one I know of. I think this is going to backfire on the right, and good job too. Yeah - Star Wars sucks - I've never liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many thing you don't care. I have a long list too

    ReplyDelete

1. Commenters are welcome and invited.
2. Off-topic commenters however will be ignored.
3. Read the post before you comment.
4. Challenge facts presented if wrong, but don't ignore them when they're not.
5. Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
6. Off-topic grandstanding, trolling and spam is moderated. (Unless it's entertaining.)