Tuesday, 24 May 2005

Nausea alert

The still extant Fighting Talk are on some serious stuff today, reviewing a book of 'erotic fantasies' about Helen Clark, titled On the conditions and possibilities of Helen Clark taking me as her Young Lover.

My skin crawled as I read the outline: "First-time author Meros wrestles with desire, the difficulties of courting a major political figure, and 'physiological considerations for young lovers' in a book that will raise the pulse of any self-respecting Head of State."

Uugh. Read more here if you must.


  1. Euwwh!

    Just... euwwh!

    And wtf does "the erotic zen of Ken Shirley" mean?!!

  2. I can't bring myself to click on that link...

  3. I wish you would stop using pseudonyms when you write Peter.

  4. Don't do it, Berend, don't do it!! You'll only regret it in the morning. ;-/

    Ruth, you've got me. I confess.

  5. michael fasher24 May 2005, 21:29:00

    baaaaarrrrrf,i clicked the link

  6. Look Peter - you were supposed to be saving yourself for me. Anyhow you menz can't talk - I bet you all look like Marilyn Manson on a bad day (except for PC). So shut up about Clark. I get a little tired of this sort of thing.

  7. There is NO GOD..!!!!! Someone hold me...no not you Helen!

  8. OMFG - I just` googled Helen Clark and saw her picture. Projectile vomiting ensued.

  9. I bet you all look like Marilyn Manson on a bad day

    I'll take that sucker bet, Ruth. What's on the table? I'll e-mail you my photo, then fly to NZ to collect my winnings in person!


Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
(Spam will be removed, unless it's been asked for.)