Saturday, 9 April 2005

Where's Jim Peron?

Come on, you know you've been curious. Why has he been so quiet recently?
He's here, co-organising the next ISIL conference in Cologne. The conference is in July.


  1. I hope this is reported elsewhere, since more than a few thought he had been tarred and feathered and run out of town, or had found a high ledge and jumped. Bizarro.

  2. Oh and I see you have not linked me when I linked you, so I will delete you Peter. I assure you NZ bloggers are NOT benevolent. Ask Farrar about the Swedish story I broke which he refused to link me for. KISS MY ASS.

  3. Oh crikey, Ruth. Give me a chance, I'm still learning how to run one of these blogs.

    And although the invitation to kiss your arse is certainly an attractive one, can I promise just to get my links sorted out tomorrow? It's still Sunday, a day of rest. :-)

  4. Good God I only just discovered this thread. To the best of my knowledge I have never ever refused to link to anyone who asks. I even have a linking policy to give people a guide.

    People need to realise that slowness to add links on is related to time pressure, not deliberate shunning. I did add Ruth on a month or so ago when I finally had a spare couple of hours to do a general links update.

    The thread is at

  5. Ruth and David,

    I can't see what the problem is with 'The Swedish Story' except the story itself.
    Do you, Ruth, object to this man, David, posting a link to your comment rather than to your site???

  6. Erm what what the hell happened here?


Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
(Spam will be removed, unless it's been asked for.)