An informative discussion here on immigration, from an Objectivist perspective, with Yaron Brook and Onkhar Ghate -–both from the Ayn Rand Institute and both, as it happens, are immigrants to the United States.
How does immigration affect small countries when millions are on the move? Don’t the worst get in? Or the dangerous?
And what about immigration and welfare—isn’t why the hordes are coming? Or immigration and voting—won’t freedom-lovers be swamped? And is there a difference between residency and citizenship—and does it matter? And should we really contemplate giving big government an even bigger stick to beat people with?
Check Out Politics Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with The Yaron Brook Show on BlogTalkRadio
- A debate between Leonard Peikoff and Yaron Brook on the question: Who should, or should not, be allowed to immigrate into the US?– PEIKOFF.COM
- Immigration Is Great: A Big Win for America – John Stossel, CAPITALISM MAGAZINE
- The US Should Be a Home for Refugees – Alex Nowsareth, CATO
- Immigration For Republicans – KEITH WEINER ECONOMICS
- Why Open Borders? What if we just let people move? – Jeffrey Tucker, ANYTHING PEACEFUL
- The Real Threat to America Is Not Immigrants, but Ourselves – Marian Tupy & Alex Nowsareth, THE FEDERALIST