Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Books, books, books, BOOKS!

Since you asked…


Yes, I’m just getting my book sack ready for the break.


And once again, I need to either cull or carve out a longer holiday.


So what could I cut?


And what’s in your holiday book stack this year?


  1. That is some list, sir.
    I am going to re-read Competing for the Future - Gary Hamel and C.K Prahalad. Best business book I have read.

  2. When I see these posts I wonder if you're either a speed reader or you have incredibly long holidays.
    If we assume a nice three week holiday, that's still over a book a day, it would take mere mortals like myself the better part of 6 months to get though that lot. I'm reading 'The Decline and Fall of the British Aristocracy' by David Cannadine for this holiday.


1. Commenters are welcome and invited.
2. All comments are moderated. Off-topic grandstanding, spam, and gibberish will be ignored. Tu quoque will be moderated.
3. Read the post before you comment. Challenge facts, but don't simply ignore them.
4. Use a name. If it's important enough to say, it's important enough to put a name to.
5. Above all: Act with honour. Say what you mean, and mean what you say.