This was fun last time we did this, so since it’s still holidays for some lucky folk…
Instructions, if you're interested:
1. Turn on whatever MP3 player you possess.
2. Go to SHUFFLE songs mode.
3. Write down the first 30 songs or more that come up--song title and artist.
4. NO editing/cheating, please. Write them order.
5. Choose 25 (or so) people to be tagged...or not. (I won’t tag anyone, just leave your own list in the comments; and if you’d like to be tagged just leave a note in the comments so I can link to your post in an update.)
- Evelyn Evelyn – Evelyn Evelyn
- Carnaval for Piano, Op. 9: Marche des Davidsbundler – (played by) Sergei Rachmaninov
- Motet “Exsultate jubilate” KV165 – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Raining Pleasure – The Triffids
- Eroica, 1st movement – Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Where Were You? – Jeff Beck
- Murder Mystery [Alternate Closet Mix] – Velvet Underground
- The Wonder of You – Duke Ellington
- Heartbreak Hotel – John Cale, Eno & Nico
- Pleasure & Overdose – Greg Johnson
- Achilles Death – Gabriel Yared
- Tannhauser: 'Dich teure Halle' – Richard Wagner
- Lagrima – 801
- Tristan & Isolde: Vorspiel, Akt 1 – Richard Wagner
- If Only I Could Hold You – Dolphin
- The Year Is More Important – Laughing Clowns
- Siegfried: Act 3. Trauermusik (Funeral March) – Simon O’Neill/NZSO/Richard Wagner
- Achilles & Briseis – Gabriel Yared
- Giuseppe – Christy Moore
- The Arrival - Wynton Marsalis
- Die Walkure: O susseste Wonne – Richard Wagner
- Thornfield - The Exploding Budgies
- Fire Music – Lou Reed
- Wet Blanket – The Chills
- When Day Is Done – Mario Lanza
- Dan Dare – The Mekons
- My Mind Ain't So Open – Magazine
- Machine Gun – Jimi Hendrix
- Piano Sonata, Moonlight: Allegretto – Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Baby Come Back – Eddie Grant
So, what’s on your iPod/MP3 thingy?