Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Those programmers!

Those programmers! Always yammering. Always chattering.

Here’s the sort of shit those programmers area always saying. Watch until the end.

[Hat tip Geek Press]


  1. Not quite complete.

    Sometimes we say:


  2. I only say fuck, when I get a Runtime Exceptions. This kind of programmer error can take take very long to diagnose its origin and fixed.

    If its other errors (exception) is being thrown, then I say, you beauty , since I know exactly of what needed to be corrected & fixed.

  3. @Falafulu Fisi: I feel sure I've heard you utter it many more times than that!

  4. Yep. What Dinther said. But mostly 'FUUUUCK!'

  5. Real programmers don't use laptops.


Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
Construct an argument, not a feud--build a mountain, not a molehill.
Spam will be removed , unless it's been asked for.
(Comment moderation is currently being reluctantly applied...)